Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

N*E*W Lucky mini swags....barely in time for St. Patrick's Day!

So I'm a little late...I intended to make little swags for each holiday to put in my Etsy shop, but today was the first day I actually did so, AND it's barely even in time for the holiday!  Still, as an incentive, I'm offering free shipping through Monday, 3/7....I'm thinking that's enough time for it to get there!

Soooooo....banners and buntings are oh so adorable and hot hot HOT in the world of home decor right now, but it's not for everyone.  Check out my new mini swags for just a touch of this all-the-rage look without going crazy with it!

I am hereby resolving to have some of these in my shop for EVERY holiday, so if these are too late to work into your St. Patty's Day decor, check back again soon for Easter designs!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/littledearies?ref=si_shop




No comments:

Post a Comment