Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

ewwwww and uggggghhhhh!

So if you've just stopped by this blog, I need to apologize for the horrendous colour scheme!  I tried to change the background from this dark green....way too dark....to something light and fun, and well, let's just say it is NOT WORKING.  All I managed to do in the 3 hours I invested in this project is to majorly mess up my colour scheme!  Sooo ugggghhhhhh for this big mess I'm making and for not being able to figure this out, and ewwwwwwwwwww for this terrible colour palette!  Now, quick, get out of here before you do permanent damage to your retinas and check back in 48 hours to see if I've got it sorted out!

Even better.....leave me a comment with directions on how to change my background!  I don't want to put in the time to fix the colours because I know that once I DO get the background changed, AND I WILL, I'll have to change the colour scheme again to match it!

Thanks for stopping by, and I'm sorry it couldn't have been more pleasurable for you!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment