Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The math is here! The math is here!

I'm super excited!  The mail carrier just dropped off my little punkin's math curriculum.  We're going with the Math U See program, and we're starting with the "primer".  We got the Instruction Manual, the student text with instruction DVD, the Songbook and CD, and the Manipulative Blocks.  I'm thinking I should have gotten the organizer box for the blocks, but surely I can find something around here to store them in when the cardboard box they came in starts getting tattered.  I'll let you know how it's going along the way!  We still have a bit before we start this curriculum, so it will be a little while before I come back to this topic.


DH, the algebra teacher, had to check it out first to make sure he approved :0)

Punkin in excited too!  "Can I do it right now?!?!", he asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment