Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FINALLY!

So my last post on March 7th was a frustrated rant about not being able to change my background...grrr.....that was soooo irritating!  I worked on it for DAYS, and then today I had an epiphany and successfully changed my background to one of Bloggers.com generic templates which looks tons better than the mess I had made!  I had given up and not even been to my own blog since that week back in March; then today while I'm cooking breakfast...aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!  It occurred to me, and in all of about 30 seconds, my page was fixed!  Weeeeehoooooooooooo!

It's crazy how sometimes we try and try and try so hard to do something.  We do everything we can think of.  We ask our friends.  We Google.  We scour blogs, all trying to find the answer.  It really is true that the simplest solution is usually the best!

Good luck out there today, this week, this month and this year solving your problems big and small.  Remember to trust in simplicity!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment